Join Allison Bishins and several local leaders tackling the modern experience of womxn (cis and trans) at work. We’ll hear from several speakers, spend a little time in dialogue, and then dive into topical Nurture Groups, working on how we can healthily tackle work challenges as well as better support other womxn at work and in our community.
- T'wina Nobels, Tacoma Urban League and Ladies First: Boundaries Lead to Better Outcomes
- Krista Perez, Tacoma Women of Color Collective: Imposter Syndrome and Self Care in the Workplace
- Renee Simms, Associate Professor, African American Studies, UPS: "Me, Too" at Work
- Bre Johnson + Tara Newton of the Rainbow Center: Rainbows & Unicorns: LGBTQ inclusion in the workplace
- Kristy Fassio, Redhead Bopo Inspiration: Body Liberation
Early bird ticket price ends May 1!
@ Honey at Alma Mater, May 19, 6-8pm non-alcoholic drinks and snacks included!